What you need, when you need it.
Our 125,000 square-foot facility enables us to stock more than 600 combinations of carbon and alloy steel plate in a wide variety of grades, from 3/16” up to 16” thick in carbon plate and up to 12″ thick in alloy plate. Upon request, we can order and cut up to 60” thick.As a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Steel and Aluminum, Precision Flamecutting and Steel can also utilize our sister companies’ massive inventories of aluminum, stainless and exotics to supply all your specialty metal needs. Additionally, we have the unique ability to access steel inventories in over 200 locations worldwide.
Bottom line, Precision Flamecutting and Steel can provide what you need, when you need it.
Our current inventory:
- Large selection of carbon and alloy steel in stock
- A/SA36: 3/16″ – 16″
- A/SA516-70: 3/16″ – 14″
- 4130: 3/8″ – 12″
- 4140: 1/4″ – 9”
- A514: 3/16″ – 8″
- A572-50/A709: 3/16″ – 10″ (mod)
- Multi-cert. API-2H Gr. 50: 1/2″ – 4″
- Multi-cert. ABS EH/DH36: 1/2″ – 6″
- Multi-cert. A633 Gr C and A633 Gr E: 1/2″ – 7″
- Multi-cert. A537: 1/2″ – 4″
- Strenx upon request
- A710 upon request
- A656-80 upon request
- Thicker material available upon request.
- Material can be DNV or ABS certified.
Quad Certified API-2H Gr. 50
- S1: Ultrasonic Testing to SA578 Level II
- S3: Physicals tested per plate
- S4: Z directional-thru thickness tensile
- S5: 0.006 max. sulfur w/ inclusion shape control
- S12: Notch toughness using drop weight